Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Blues


well i'm housesitting this week. and it's the closest thing i've had to a vacation this year. i love coming out to the country and just relaxing. reading books, watching movies, actually making time to cook good food.


grad school is finally almost over. i just submitted my paper today, a week early ( can you tell i'm ready to be done?). All I have left is a beast of a final exam that makes me nauseous just thinking about it. it's on of those where every question is multiple choice, but the answer choices look like this:


A. I and III only

B. II and III only

C. III and IV only

D. I, III, and IV


So yes. I want that to be over too.


My half class starts this week. I'm missing Sun and Tues because I'm housesitting. I'm okay with that. I am doing the building phase first, which starts out with 5 ish miles per run. It's just too hot and horrible to start at 7 and keep going. We'll meet up with the other group eventually, and we'll still all finish at 13.1. I am going to be in Martha's group again, and that makes me happy. She's a great person and fun to run with. Here is a pic of our group during our last running class:

I am the sweaty mess in blue, and Martha is in the red.

That's all I got. Nothing exciting, just trying to update since I haven't in a very long time.


1 comment:

Erica said...

yeah for updating!!! It had been so long that when I saw you on my dashboard I was like "J'Layne has a blog?? AND I'm following her?" Of course then I did remember...
Anyways, thanks for the update! Miss you!