Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's been awhile....

I have just resurfaced from crazyness. Not much going on, just working on my online class, trying not to spend money, and getting back into a workout schedule. Also trying to plan some vacation time.
I just got back from San Francisco, but that was just for a work conference. Didn't see much. Loved the weather! There were protests literally in every section of the town. My favorite moment was when a homeless man tried to help me with my directions. I didn't ask for his help. The other teachers with me were like, "oh it's okay. We know how to find it." The homeless man is like, "You don't know shit, now let me help you!" and then he walked away, mumbling. Such a bright shining moment. I'll post some pics in a couple of days, once i get them off my camera.

Went moto riding today with my parents and my aunt and her husband. (He is technically my uncle, but it's kinda weird calling him that since they've only been married a year, and i'm not really into calling my Aunts and Uncles by their title; "Aunt Shelley". I just call her Shelley now.) I rode on my dad's moto, and it was really fun. It didn't really get hot until around noon, and by then i was pretty much ready to walk home. Never mind the fact that we were riding around Lake Ray Roberts. My butt was totally sore and I was so so hot with my helmet on. I definitely had fun, but I think I'll stick to the shorter, early morning rides or wait until winter.

No comments: