Monday, November 16, 2009

Headaches gone!

Okay, today is a miracle..... first day in I don't know how long that I haven't had a headache. Yay! All last week, I had major allergies/sinus going on. Bought a neti pot, and let me tell you...those things are not for the faint of heart. You have got to be one dirty girl to be able to handle that thing. I had all colors, shapes and sizes of snotty slugs dripping from my nostrils. But guess what? No more sneezing, no more running nose, no more ringing ears, no more headache! I didn't have to take a single pill today. I am a believer in the snot tea pot.

I can not wait for New Moon to come out. Stephenie Meyer was on Oprah on Friday, and I was so glad I recorded it! She's basically awesome. If I see the ad with Jacob's giant muscular body one more time, I'm not sure I can be responsible for the behavior that ensues. And I don't even like Jacob! But you can't hate on that body. Not. Even. A. Little. Bit.

Going to have a study session on Wednesday Night for all of you who have things to do in the evening: grad school, grading papers, reading a book while drinking a latte (jealous!). Not sure where I'll have it, but it will be good times. Maybe Dunn Bros in Addison? All I know is I'm going to be there, and I've invited Amy and Cheryl, because I know they have things to do. If you have things to do, bring your things and come hang out!

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Hey when are you going to see New Moon? I can't quite convince myself to go Friday night, and Saturday will be a little insane too, but Daniel and I were thinking of going on Sunday after the leader meeting... if you can wait that long, wanna come? :)

Anonymous said...

When you graduate from the neti pot, you can get the squirt bottle that accomplishes the same task... : )