Wednesday, November 4, 2009

next year...already

So next year I will have a new job. No, I'm not leaving teaching. No, I'm not leaving Peters Colony. But it will be a whole new experience. I am excited and nervous for what this opportunity will bring, and I sort of wish it was happening already. I have not been released to talk about it to anyone yet, so I can't tell you what it is. But when I can, I will.

Before all of that happens though, I have to finish up my master's. Which I'm finding out the details of next semester, and I'm getting excited! It's getting really close to the end....I only have one class next semester, and it's NOT online! I'm not sure if you understand the sheer joy that brings me. I loathe online classes. To the max. Plus, I get to have Dr. Haller for the 3rd time, and she is awesome. I really like her and appreciate the fact that she treats us like adults. Imagine that.

Ok that's all the news I've got so far, gotta finish up an assignment so I can go play! :)

J'Layne

No comments: